Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org> on 2018/11/07 00:07:08 UTC

Re: Phoenix developer Meetup

 Ok. The room is booked for Wednesday November 14th from 4-7pm, in the Salesforce Tower (but not the top floor :( )
If you can confirm your attendance here (see the extra column on the right):https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j4QSk53B0ZIl_qq1XX3oB2f-Tyqp93ilJYZKG84_Amg/edit#gid=0

That would be great for planning food, etc. I will send out an agenda.
Thanks.
-- Lars
    On Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 4:01:33 PM PDT, larsh@apache.org <la...@apache.org> wrote:

  This is still on.
I'm trying to get us a spot in the Salesforce tower top floor. As you can imagine it's a coveted spot.If I can't get a time slot there in the next week I'll book a "usual" conference room.
Stay tuned.
Thanks.
-- Lars

    On Friday, October 5, 2018, 1:01:06 PM PDT, larsh@apache.org <la...@apache.org> wrote:

  Last call :)
    On Monday, October 1, 2018, 10:15:07 AM PDT, larsh@apache.org <la...@apache.org> wrote:

  10 people signed up so far.This is a good chance to make your voice heard, give input, and help point the project in the right direction going forward.
-- Lars

    On Friday, September 28, 2018, 10:39:41 AM PDT, larsh@apache.org <la...@apache.org> wrote:

 Hi all,
I'm planning to put together a Phoenix developer meetup at the Salesforce office (with video conference for those who cannot attend in person) in the next few weeks.
If you're interested please put your name in this spreadsheet:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j4QSk53B0ZIl_qq1XX3oB2f-Tyqp93ilJYZKG84_Amg/edit?usp=sharing

This is a chance to get all those who contribute to Phoenix together. There will also be food. :)I will leave the spreadsheet up for one week - until Friday October 5th.
Possible agenda:- Round-table- Status of 4.x and master branches- Current challenges (public cloud?, performance?, community?, SQL coverage?, scale?)- Future direction. Where do we want Phoenix to be in 1 years, 2 years, 5 years?- more...
Thanks.
-- Lars

Re: Phoenix developer Meetup

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com>.
We should also post this on the meetup group
https://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Apache-Phoenix-Meetup.
James, do you know how to create a meetup for this group?

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com>.
We will send out a google hangouts meet shortly.

Thanks,
Thomas

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Just as a reminder! We're about to get started. The meetup link should
work, but i'll also try to take notes on the discussion and post them
to the dev list later.

https://meet.google.com/nxw-kcrq-skd

Posted by "larsh@apache.org" <la...@apache.org>.
 Hi all,