Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/03 16:35:05 UTC

Re: R: R: Differences about simple and global password and account policies

Il giorno 14/dic/2012, alle ore 16.58, Denis Signoretto ha scritto:

> Hi Fabio,
>
> I personally don't know Apache Wicket but I would.
> Let me check the code, I'll let you know ASAP.
>
> About creation of new Policies in Configuration Tabs,
> do you think we need another issue to avoid creation of a new Global Policy?

Hi Denis,
sorry for the delay.

I think we can leave the core to check for Global Policy creation validation.
I have some time to spend to close this issue. I'm going to fix it.

Please, let me have your feedback after the commit.

Regards,
F.

>>> denis.signoretto@intesys.it

R: R: R: Differences about simple and global password and account policies

Posted by Denis Signoretto <de...@intesys.it>.
Hi Fabio,

Don't mind, at the moment I didn't find time to carry on this issue.
I agree with you leaving the core to check policy vvalidation.

I'll leave eventual feedback on jira issue [1].

Regards,
Denis.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYNCOPE-255

  <http://www.intesys.it/firme/logo_intesys.jpg>