Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Jeremy F. Kassis" <jk...@jkassis.com> on 2007/06/17 15:12:22 UTC

T5 Block Rendering

This works:
centerBlock="block:centerBlock"></div>
<t:block t:id="centerBlock">Something</t:block>

But T5 complains that the component doesn't have a Block with
id="centerBlock" in this case:
   <t:block t:id="centerBlock">Something</t:block>

And has the same complaint for this:
<t:block t:id="centerBlock">Something</t:block>
centerBlock="block:centerBlock"></div>

Coming from Tap4 land, this seems a little strange.

Re: T5 Block Rendering

Posted by "Jeremy F. Kassis" <jk...@jkassis.com>.
Interesting...
Although my initial post was partially in error, the t:parameter solution
looks awfully elegant. I'll give it a try! Many thanks howard! :-)

Re: T5 Block Rendering

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.