Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by N Gowthaman <go...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/26 02:34:00 UTC

Ecommerce Visual Themes

Dear Group, I am trying to design ecommerce frontend page by renaming
multiflex them as per the steps provided in

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Visual+Themes+-+How+to

However I am not able to view created theme in backoffice Catalog Manager -
Visual Theme (it shows default and multiflex alone).  Any clue for this.
 Or is this a bug ?

--

Thanks & Regards,

N. Gowthaman