Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2009/02/24 14:46:13 UTC

blogs.apache.org, how?

Hi,

On members@ we recently discussed setting up a blog service "to host a
number of project blogs like blogs.apache.org/PROJECT, assuming people
from PROJECT ask for a blog".

I think there is consensus that this would be useful, and I'm
particularly interested in having a blogs.apache.org/foundation blog
for ASF-wide stuff.

IIUC, Joe mentioned that infra has been discussing this, but I don't
know the current status.

What's needed to make this happen?

-Bertrand

RE: blogs.apache.org, how?

Posted by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

At the moment we are waiting to get a zone in place on our Thor machine.

Once that is done then we'll try dogfood Roller out. There is a volunteer in
place to install that.

Someone else may have a better idea of timeline, and if I missed anything.

Gav...