Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com> on 2014/05/15 10:17:06 UTC

CouchDB Weekly News May 15 are ready for feedback

Hi everyone,

another week is already almost over, and I'm sending you the Weekly News and would ask for your reviews.

To avoid running into formatting issues again, you'll find the draft now here: http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html

If you have any annotations or comments (or find typos), please let me know and I'll update the file. It would be great if the news could be published by one of you afterwards, if possible around 3pm UTC+2 (any volunteer?), so we still have enough time to create some buzz around it.

Thanks in advance & best

Lena

Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News May 15 are ready for feedback

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
Hi everyone,

as it turned out, marketing@ is currently not working (which is why none of you received my emails yesterday). Thus, I'm sending you the draft for this week's CouchDB Weekly News to this list and would ask you for your feedback. After the feedback round, it would be amazing if one of you could post it to the blog.

Thanks in advance & best

Lena

For completeness, we dealt with this via IRC. Thanks again everybody esp Lena for helping put this together. I’m continually amazed how much is happening!

A+
Dave

Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News May 15 are ready for feedback

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Hi everyone,

as it turned out, marketing@ is currently not working (which is why none of you received my emails yesterday). Thus, I'm sending you the draft for this week's CouchDB Weekly News to this list and would ask you for your feedback. After the feedback round, it would be amazing if one of you could post it to the blog.

Thanks in advance & best

Lena

Begin forwarded message:

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
Hello again,

just a friendly nudge - if there are no more annotations / mistakes, could one of you post the Weekly News? HTML is either here https://github.com/ffffux/ffffux.github.io/blob/master/weekly-news.html or here http://ffffux.github.io/weekly-news.html.

Thanks in advance & best

Lena

Posted by Lena Reinhard <le...@thehoodiefirm.com>.
updated: