Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Proust/Feng Guizhou <Proust>, , FDS, , ­ <pf...@coupang.com> on 2017/03/01 17:09:25 UTC

[HBase] HBase Sink VS ASync HBase Sink

Hi, All

From below wiki, it looks like throughput of  ASync HBase Sink is much
lower than HBase Sink,

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Performance+Measurements+-+round+2

This result looks pretty strange(how async lower/slow than sync operation),
so is there any one have experience to confirm the wiki's result? I'm
currently using Async one, should I switch to HBase Sink for higher
throughput?

Thanks a lot
Proust

--

地址: 上海市浦东新区金科路2889弄长泰广场C座7楼
Address: 7th floor, No#3, Jinke road 2889, Pudong district, Shanghai, China.

Re: [HBase] HBase Sink VS ASync HBase Sink

Posted by Proust/Feng Guizhou <Proust>, , FDS, , ­ <pf...@coupang.com>.
One more thing to add, AsyncHBase provided a performance compare result in
their wiki, see
https://github.com/OpenTSDB/asynchbase/wiki

Looks like it should be much better than HTable operations