Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/14 16:30:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Felix Maven Bundle Plugin 3.4.0

I would like to call a vote on the following subproject release:

Apache Felix Maven Bundle Plugin 3.4.0

We solved 5 issues in this release
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FELIX/versions/12339958

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1211/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1211 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Maven Bundle Plugin 3.4.0

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Maven Bundle Plugin 3.4.0

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by "Neil Bartlett (Paremus)" <ne...@paremus.com>.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Well, we have an issue for updating to 3.5.0 and do a new release. The
idea to first do one with 3.4 was as far as I understood it, that
otherwise, there wouldn't be any with 3.4.

regards,

Karl

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Maven Bundle Plugin 3.4.0

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Felix Maven Bundle Plugin 3.4.0

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,