Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by fred redf <po...@yahoo.fr> on 2002/03/05 15:20:56 UTC

pb with jpegs

Hi all,
I have a prob with *some* jpeg images that are
replaced by a black square inside the pdf. I looked
for differences in photoshop, but i could not figure
what is the difference. That problem did not occured
with older
versions of fop.
Anyone has a clue?
Thanks in advance,
Fred.

ps: has i could not send both images,i put them on my
website:
http://www.utc.fr/~fjacquem/fop/good.jpg
http://www.utc.fr/~fjacquem/fop/bad.jpg

and the resulting pdf:
http://www.utc.fr/~fjacquem/fop/Output.pdf

Re: pb with jpegs

Posted by Sven Kitschke <ki...@web.de>.
fred redf wrote:

> If someone has an idea of a commandline/scriptable
> tool....
> Thanks.
> Fred.

Win? Irfanview (free for non-commercial use) provides

a batch conversion dialog.

Hope this helps.
Ciao, Sven.

Re: pb with jpegs

Posted by fred redf <po...@yahoo.fr>.
Thank you very much Sven. I'm now looking for some
massive solution to transform my hundreds of jpegs....

--- Sven Kitschke <ki...@web.de> a écrit : > fred redf

Re: pb with jpegs

Posted by Sven Kitschke <ki...@web.de>.