Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by 許議中 <jo...@erp.tw> on 2007/02/17 23:36:02 UTC

about ajax-action --help

Hi!

I've a form in portal want to use ajax, the template like

<ft:form-template action="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue" method="POST" ajax-action="#{$cocoon/continuation/id}.continue" ajax="true">

this will cause error, and in mozilla will open a new page, and there is a blank coplet page in it.

I think my ajax-action statement is wrong, can anyone help me to solve it.

Best Regards

johnson

Re: about ajax-action --help

Posted by 許議中 <jo...@erp.tw>.
I put the cform app into coplets directory, and everything ok.

But new problem raise up, because of AJAX, If I edit the form then move to other tab of portal and than back to the form , the cform will back to the original state. any idea?

Best Regards

johnson

許議中 提到:

Re: about ajax-action --help