Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by gavinju <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/05 15:58:03 UTC

FOP reports cann't refresh in the browser!

I think this is a bug.
When i clink the "run" button, and a new tab page for a fop report. The
content is crrect,
but when i refresh the pdf web page, the content is changed.

Anyone can help me ?
I am not sure this is a bug.

Re: FOP reports cann't refresh in the browser!

Posted by gavinju <ga...@gmail.com>.
hi, Christian Carlow-OFBizzer
How can you solve it? put the method="GET" ? Please give some detailed
information about your solution.
Thank you very much.

Re: FOP reports cann't refresh in the browser!

Posted by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com>.
Issue: OFBIZ-5700 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5700>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Christian Carlow <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Sharan,

Posted by gavinju <ga...@gmail.com>.
For example, when visit the page
:https://localhost:8443/ordermgr/control/OrderPurchaseReportOptions
input some query parameter, then click the run button in the "Sales by Store
Report" screen.
and the conten of pdf reports is correct, but when refresh the pdf web page,
the content is changed.