Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2019/09/04 21:23:15 UTC

Flink Forward Europe

Hi all,

Jia and me are attending Flink Forward Europe [1] this year. We will give a
presentation [2] about the latest integration we have done on Pulsar
integrating with Flink for streaming-first, unified data processing
architecture. The presentation will cover Flink table API and
schema/catalog integrations.

We will also have a booth in FFE presenting Pulsar there. If you are
attending FFE or in Berlin area, hit us up. If you are planning to attend
but haven't registered yet, register with our code *FFEU19-StreamNative* for
20% off.

[1] Flink Forward Europe: https://europe-2019.flink-forward.org/register
[2] "Query Pulsar Streams using Apache Flink" -
https://europe-2019.flink-forward.org/conference-program#query-pulsar-streams-using-apache-flink

Thanks,
Sijie