Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/05 13:09:10 UTC

Mixing JSF with Tiles+Struts+Spring

Hi,

I have my application using Tiles+Struts+Spring and i'm developing
some jsf components using seam+trinidad. I need to merge this jsf
developments into my old application, i only need to merge both
web.xml and add all other jars, .xml's, classes, etc and all should
work fine? Or i need to do something else?

Thanks for any help/tips

Best regards,
Nuno

--
Ping is just a number timming is everything

Re: Mixing JSF with Tiles+Struts+Spring

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.
Anyone ? :-)