Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Sreenivasan N." <sr...@ap.sony.com> on 2002/12/17 08:55:18 UTC

How can i define my pipeline to open .doc , .pdf

Hi all

I have got some word documents, pdf documents, excel documents which are
there in doc, pdf, xls folders i would like to define a pipeline which can
open the document in cocoon. Does <map:read> slove the problem? What mime
type i should define for it example "application/msword "

Thanks in advance
Regards
Sreenivasan.

"Attitudes are much more important than aptitudes."
"Nothing is impossible for a willing heart"

Sreenivasan N.
Sony SARD
Ext 5816

Email. sreenivasan.n@ap.sony.com
Per: nsreenivasan@yahoo.com

Re: How can i define my pipeline to open .doc , .pdf

Posted by Olivier GUCKERT <Ol...@inria.fr>.
Hello

"Sreenivasan N." a écrit :

> Hi all
>
> I have got some word documents, pdf documents, excel documents which are
> there in doc, pdf, xls folders i would like to define a pipeline which can
> open the document in cocoon. Does <map:read> slove the problem? What mime
> type i should define for it example "application/msword "
>
> Thanks in advance
> Regards
> Sreenivasan.

just try :

<map:match pattern="ressources-*.doc">
	<map:read mime-type="application/msword" src="Ressources/{1}.doc"/>
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="ressources-*.xls">
	<map:read mime-type="application/vnd.ms-excel"
src="Ressources/{1}.xls"/>
</map:match>

Regards

Olivier Guckert