Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/16 18:34:49 UTC

[patch] site change for Jelly release

As per http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html I am
sending this here.

I do not have access to the jakarta-site SVN module and am not a
Jakarta PMC member. Would somebody be able to apply the above to
jakarta-site?

I've scp'd the resulting docs files up to the web server and confirmed
the permissions are right, so next svn up from there should just merge
them in.

Thanks,
Brett

Re: [patch] site change for Jelly release

Posted by Steven Caswell <st...@gmail.com>.
It does, and there is a page on the wiki that clarifies that further
by saying that karma is basically available to any Jakarta committer
for the asking.

On 6/16/05, Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, robert burrell donkin wrote:
>
> > committed.
> >
> > hopefully, someone will sort you out with site karma sometime soon (it's
> > open to all jakarta committers upon request)...
>
> Done.
>
> The Commons release page apparantly says you have to be on the PMC, so
> something to update there at some stage.
>
> > - robert
> >
> > On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 02:34 +1000, Brett Porter wrote:
> >> As per http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/releases/release.html I am
> >> sending this here.
> >>
> >> I do not have access to the jakarta-site SVN module and am not a
> >> Jakarta PMC member. Would somebody be able to apply the above to
> >> jakarta-site?
> >>
> >> I've scp'd the resulting docs files up to the web server and confirmed
> >> the permissions are right, so next svn up from there should just merge
> >> them in.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Brett

Steven Caswell
steven.caswell@gmail.com

Take back the web - http://www.mozilla.org

Re: [patch] site change for Jelly release

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Fixed the commons site in source.

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.