Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sommers, Elizabeth" <So...@Pragmatics.com> on 2007/04/19 20:32:47 UTC

List for plugin developer?

Is there any list for plugin developers?  I find myself writing more and more plugins of increasing complexity and would love to have somebody to discuss them with.

Thanks

Liz
Liz Sommers
sommerse@pragmatics.com

Re: List for plugin developer?

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day,

Aside from what's already been mentioned, ....

You can find out the developers of a particular maven project by visiting
its project site. Then go to Project Information > Project Team.  For
example, if you're interested with the developers of maven-clean-plugin, go
to [1], then navigate to Project Information > Project Team, and you'll end
up in [2].

If you can't see that, append /team-list.html to the project site url :-)
For example, you won't see that navigation in [3], but you can go to its
Project Team page by appending /team-list.html which would result to [4].

And as another place of discussion, feel free to ask in codehaus' #maven
channel :)

Cheers,
Franz

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-clean-plugin/