Posted to commons-dev@ws.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/21 06:51:17 UTC

[Vote][Axiom] Next Axiom version (1.2.3)

Hi All;

As you already know Axis2 is team is planing to do its 1.2 release soon
and prior to that we (Axis2 team) is planing to do 1.2 RC1 end of this
week.

After Axiom 1.2.2 there were few changes which are more important for
Axis2 and Axis2 wont be able to release w.o those changes. Therefore I
think it will be great if we could release Axiom version before Axis2
release.

How about Axiom 1.2.3 RC1 on this Friday and corresponding 1.2.3 release
on 3^rd April.

Here is my +1 on doing Axiom 1.2.3 on 3rd April.

Thanks
Deepal

Re: [Vote][Axiom] Next Axiom version (1.2.3)

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Ruchith

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: [Vote][Axiom] Next Axiom version (1.2.3)

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Re: [Vote][Axiom] Next Axiom version (1.2.3)

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Re: [Vote][Axiom] Next Axiom version (1.2.3)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the release...