Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Boris Yen <yu...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/27 10:48:24 UTC

is Cassandra-494 fixed.

Hi,

I was wondering if this ticket has been taken care of. It is marked as
resolved, but I saw "None" for the "fix version". Can anyone shed some
lights on this?

Regards
Boris

Re: is Cassandra-494 fixed.

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
Sorry, you cannot use a slice range for a delete.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer