Posted to user@click.apache.org by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/06 18:04:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Click 2.1.0-RC1

The Apache Click team is proud to announce the availability of the first
release candidate of Click 2.1.0.

All bugs fixes from 1.5.2 are included in as well as new features, examples
and documentation. In this release we've converted the documentation to the
Docbook format which means you can read the documentation in three different
flavors: PDF, HTML (single page) and HTML (multiple pages).

See the official announcement here:

http://click-framework.blogspot.com/2009/06/click-210-rc1-now-available.html

Enjoy.

- The Click team.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Click 2.1.0-RC1

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Great work!

I'll start ClickIDE enhancement to support Click 2.1.0.
I would like to release it soon after Click 2.1.0 release.

--
Naoki Takezoe

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Click 2.1.0-RC1

Posted by Naoki Takezoe <ta...@gmail.com>.
Great work!

--
Naoki Takezoe

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Click 2.1.0-RC1

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Great new :)

cheers Malcolm Edgar

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gilberto,

Posted by "Gilberto C. Andrade" <gi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Just one question: Is the release date correct?

"28 June 2009 - Click 2.1.0 Release Candidate 1 (RC1) released
We are pleased to announce the 2.1.0 release candidate. Please note
this is the first Click version with Java 1.5 as a minimum
requirement. "

Regards,

Gilberto