Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org> on 2008/11/13 18:26:20 UTC

Is dependency exclusion broken for WAR files?

I added XFire-all to my dependencies and it pulled in all of the submodules
of XFire.  I want to exclude them from the war so I added them as exclusions
to the XF-all dependency.  They are sill being added to the war.  Did I do
something incorrectly or is it broken?

--
Esse Quam Videre
To Be, rather than to Seem

Re: Is dependency exclusion broken for WAR files?

Posted by Jon Strayer <jo...@strayer.org>.
I guess not.  Thanks.

Posted by Heinrich Nirschl <he...@gmail.com>.