Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by KAAS INFOTECH <ar...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/10 06:44:40 UTC

What is suitable environment?

Hi All,
  I am new to nutch. I have downloaded latest nutch-0.7.1. I have Microsoft
window install on my PC with Java home Set. I came to know that cgywin is
require to run nutch? Why Cannot I run nutch from windows? If so Do I need
to change to Linux(any flavor of unix) ?
 How can we create test environment for nutch and start working on it?
 Plz guide soon As I require to start work on nutch project. Any reply from
your side is highly appreciated ? Thanx in advance

Re: What is suitable environment?

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
Hi,
see