Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2005/04/11 18:38:56 UTC

[logging] 1.0.4 incorrectly published to java-repository

Hi,

http://www.apache.org/dist/java-repository/commons-logging/poms/commons-logging-1.0.4.pom

This contains <currentVersion/> of 1.0.4-dev instead of 1.0.4. It has
tripped a warning in our repository conversion/validation tool.

Would someone mind correcting the file? I'm happy to do it, though
wouldn't like to be mucking with someone else's release without checking
first.

Use of maven:scm-prepare-release/perform-release is also available if
you'd like a tool to do these edits and deployments in future:
http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/scm/releasing.html

Cheers,
Brett

Re: [logging] 1.0.4 incorrectly published to java-repository

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
hi brett

thanks for the heads up

i've updated the POM and the md5 but feel free to fix if i've made any
mistakes.

- robert