Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Julian Ingram <Ju...@imgtec.com> on 2017/02/06 11:05:32 UTC

PIC32 port

Hello,

Just to let you know, a PIC32 port is underway as of today. I will initially be targeting the PIC32MX470 using Microchip's XC32 toolchain.

Thanks,

Julian Ingram
Software Design Engineer
MIPS Platforms
Imagination Technologies Limited
t: +44 (0)113 2429814
www.imgtec.com<http://www.imgtec.com/>

Re: PIC32 port

Posted by Sterling Hughes <st...@gmail.com>.
+1 - this is great, thanks Julian.

Re: PIC32 port

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@gmail.com>.
hahaa!! Yeah. I wasn't suggesting a port for the 16F688. Like you say,
that's a total non-starter. Sort of a fork-in-eye concept.

I was just wondering my my PIC experience could help with your PIC32 port.
I don't know enough about the latter part(s) to answer that question, and
whether you'll even be doing any assembly work.

Re: PIC32 port

Posted by Fabio Utzig <ut...@utzig.org>.
Hi Greg,

Re: PIC32 port