Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org> on 2021/06/11 06:53:32 UTC

Re: Apache CMS is being Decommissioned - migrateChemistry?

Hi Dave,

yes, please include Chemistry in the CMS migrations.

Regards,

Florian

Re: CMS Migration for Chemistry

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
The Migration from CMS to ASF-Pelican is completed!

https://chemistry.apache.org/ is ready.

https://github.com/apache/chemistry-site/

For information about ASF-Pelican: https://infra.apache.org/asf-pelican.html

Enjoy!