Posted to user@click.apache.org by balachandra maddina <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 18:55:38 UTC

dir structure of htm files

Hi There,

   I have following dir structure in my app

     --app root--
        |--------view-----

  and i placed a hellow-world.htm file in "view" dir and hit the
server with following path
"http://localhost:8080/app/view/hello-world.htm" but i get a message
"Page Not Found" instead of actual page. please find the log details i
found in my consl below,

3 4 5 6 7 [Click] [info ] renderTemplate: /click/not-found.htm - 38 ms
[Click] [info ] handleRequest:  /view/hello-world.htm - 181 ms
8 9 10
See I did it.

any help would be appreciated

Thank you,
bala.

Re: dir structure of htm files

Posted by balachandra maddina <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi There,

  Please ignore this messge, i found the solution for the problem.

Thank you,
bala.

Posted by ljnb01 <im...@gmail.com>.
What's in your click.xml?

If it has sth like:

<pages package="com.your.page" automapping="true">

You'd make sure you have a corresponding HeeloWorld.java file in
com.your.page.view.

-----
http://blogs.dengsoft.com/index.php/tech/ Java Technology Blog