Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Rooney.Dave" <Da...@cic.gc.ca> on 2005/02/28 17:47:25 UTC

Form Bean Nesting

Has anyone ever nested form beans with collections more than one level
deep?

We have a situation where we have a form bean that contains another form
as an attribute, which in turn contains a list of other smaller forms.

The page renders fine, but when the form is posted the updated values in
the deepest forms aren't making it into the beans.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Dave Rooney

Re: Form Bean Nesting

Posted by Hubert Rabago <hr...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at the <nested> tags.  Tutorials are at
http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/