Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Søren Neigaard <s....@mobilethink.dk> on 2001/11/16 04:32:04 UTC

Please help, I need urgent help - UPDATE

I'm begining to see a picture (I think). In my site map I have the
following:

-------------
<map:match pattern="**/general_update.xml">
 <map:generate type="serverpages" src="client/{1}/general_update.xml"/>
 <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="**/*.xml">
 <map:generate type="serverpages" src="client/{1}/{2}.xml"/>
 <map:transform type="xslt" src="client/{1}/{2}.xsl"/>
 <map:serialize/>
</map:match>
-------------

The first one is there because my "general_update.xml" dosn't have a XSL,
only the XSP's that "general_update.xml" includes has a XSL. But how do I
tel C2 this? Maybe thats one of my problems.

Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard
System Architect
Mobilethink A/S
Arosgaarden
Åboulevarden 23, 5.sal
DK - 8000 Århus C
Telefon: +45 86207800
Direct: +45 86207810
Fax: +45 86207801
Email: s.neigaard@mobilethink.dk
Web: www.mobilethink.dk

Re: Serverpages ??

Posted by David Rosenstrauch <da...@dti.net>.
If you're referencing type="serverpages", then you have to define "serverpages" somewhere.  e.g.:

<map:generator name="serverpages" src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator" label="content"/>

DR

Serverpages ??

Posted by Ferran Urgell <ur...@yahoo.com>.
HI!

I'm new with the xsp, and I'm trying to do the examples that there are in the web.

I think I'm doing something wrong....Maybe in the sitemap the type="serverpages" not works. Why? I've made a bad configuration ?

Ferran

Find the one for you at Yahoo! Personals.

RE: Please help, I need urgent help

Posted by Max Larsson <ma...@gmservice.de>.
Hei,

if you wnat to show the user on the same URI two
different pages based an a request parameter, then
try to make the decision in the sitemap with the
help of a selector (Just as hint). How to do this
you have to take a look at the docs. There is as long
i know a ParameterSelector, but i don't know if makes
the comparsion on sitemap variables or even an request
parameter. If it only works on sitemap variables you
need before the selector an action which pulls the
http request parameter into the sitemap.

HTH

Max

Re: Installing Coccon 2

Posted by Bert Van Kets <be...@visitronics.be>.
Sounds like you have the classical Build problem from version rc2.
This was solved by release rc2a.
I installed the rc2a version 3 different computers without any
configuration or modiification to Cocoon.  Every time I used Win2k and
Tomcat 4.
Bert

RE: Installing Coccon 2

Posted by David Rosenstrauch <da...@dti.net>.
Some kinda problem with hsqldb.

shutdown, delete "cocoondb.backup", restart, and everything will be fine.

DR

RE: Installing Coccon 2

Posted by Tanzila Mohammad <tm...@entier-solutions.com>.
Thanks.

I solve one error then I get another ...

Now when I go to http://localhost:8080/cocoon/

There is a internal server error displayed:
Error in sitemap configuration: Could not set up Component for hint
add-employee

I didn't alter sitemap.xmap (as there were no references to hsqldb)

Regards.

Tanz

RE: Installing Coccon 2

RE: Installing Coccon 2

Posted by Karl Øie <ka...@gan.no>.

Installing Coccon 2

Re: XSP-newbie / XSP gives blank page

Posted by David Rosenstrauch <da...@dti.net>.
Depends on your browser, but in mine (Netscape 6) I sometimes get a blank page when there's an error in my code.

Check your log files.

DR