Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ganesan malairaja <ss...@hotmail.com> on 2005/07/13 04:10:47 UTC

how to link

hi guys

how to  link apache2 and tomcat

i have apache 2.0.54 and tomcat 4.1.xx running on linux ..

my both apache and tomcat runs indepently fine

i need to link both how i do it ... i trying following one example on the
http://wass.homelinux.net/howtos/Jakarta_How-To.shtml

i cant find jk folder under jakarta folder ..

anybody got any example to guide me ..

thanks for help

Re: how to link

Posted by Bryan Scarbrough <1c...@gmail.com>.
I am currently working on the same thing on a Windows box.  If I can
figure it out, then I will let you know what I did, the configuration
should not be too different.

RE: how to link

Posted by Didier McGillis <co...@hotmail.com>.
There is no jk folder that was an example that the author created.  You can
store it in the conf directory.  Just change the path JkWorkersFile
/var/jakarta/conf/jk/workers.properties to JkWorkersFile
/var/jakarta/conf/workers.properties.  Just an FYI I store my workers file
in the apache
conf directory.

To answer your question.  If you want a jk then "mkdir jk"