Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by Coach Wei <co...@nexaweb.com> on 2006/09/07 00:14:59 UTC

FW: Incubator Lightning Talks at ApacheCon US?

Anybody attending ApacheCon US in Austin Texas from October 9 to 13th?

Justin suggested incubator lightning talk - (if you have not seen Apache
lightning talk before, let me tell you that it is probably the best part
of Apache Conf). I volunteered XAP and XAP is currently on the list now.
Anyone interested in giving the lightning talk on behalf of XAP? It is
probably going to be a 5-minute talk. It is going to be fun and a good
chance to let other people know about XAP.

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
On 9/12/06, Bob Buffone <rb...@nexaweb.com> wrote:

> Coach,
>
> I volunteer to give the 5 minutes talk on XAP, I will just talk really,
> really fast.  Also I am going to purpose a BOF on XAP as well. Anyone
> have any ideas on how to do this?

Setting up an ApacheCon BOF (which is what I assume you are asking about) is
as simple as adding it to the list:

http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BirdsOfaFeatherUs06

--
Martin Cooper

Bob (Buffone)

RE: Web 1.0 v. 2.0

Posted by James Margaris <jm...@nexaweb.com>.
 Posted to wrong list?

James Margaris

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

Web 1.0 v. 2.0

Sorry for the confusion

Posted by Michael Turyn <MT...@nexaweb.com>.
My apologies for the "Web 1.0 v. 2.0" mail I sent by mistake to this list.  I'm relatively new to this mail client, and didn't notice that for it "Reply" works as I'd expect "Reply all" to do (as it simultaneous hides the "Reply-to" field in the original message).

I am embarrassed.

RE: Incubator Lightning Talks at ApacheCon US?

Posted by Coach Wei <co...@nexaweb.com>.
Bob: That's great. Off you go!

It is better to ask ApacheCon people related to BOF, maybe on the
incubator list?