Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/10/24 22:57:44 UTC

JsqlParser library LGPL

Hi,
I noticed the sources contains the jsqlparser library [1] which is
noticed to LGPL.

So to say that simple: that's not possible.

Do you see any alternative library to use ?

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/jsqlparser/

Re: JsqlParser library LGPL

Posted by kishore g <g....@gmail.com>.
That was an experimentation feature and there is no usage of it. We were
experimenting with camel-josql and jsqlparser.  We can remove the
dependency. Thanks for noticing this.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HELIX-2

thanks,
Kishore G