Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vikas Khengare <vi...@aikonlabs.com> on 2009/02/10 15:37:02 UTC

How to build maven project using "Maven Ant Tasks"?

Hi Friends,

I want to build maven project using "Maven Ant Tasks". As posted in
http://www.nabble.com/Ant-Task---Build-maven-pom.xml-td17657445.html#a17657445
; can I just build maven project using ant tasks?

I have project "xyz" which has "myprojects/xyz/pom.xml" file and I can
build this project using command "mvn install". Now, If I have other
project "abc", which has ant "myprojects/abc/build.xml" file. I want to
build "xyz" project from "abc" project.

Is this possible using "Maven Ant Tasks"?

Thanks

regards
Vikas