Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/24 09:28:07 UTC

Jenkins build for 5.3 branch

If I'm not mistaken the build for the 5.3 release branch will produce
(when fixed) artifact as 5.4-SNAPSHOTS as I suppose it was copied from
the current trunk... I haven't enough karma to fix that.

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: Jenkins build for 5.3 branch

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Done.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken the build for the 5.3 release branch will produce
> (when fixed) artifact as 5.4-SNAPSHOTS as I suppose it was copied from
> the current trunk... I haven't enough karma to fix that.
>
> Cheers
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de
http://twitter.com/drobiazko

Re: Jenkins build for 5.3 branch

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
We just need to add -Dproject-version=XXX. I can do that as soon my account
is unblocked. For some reason I can't login anymore.

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken the build for the 5.3 release branch will produce
> (when fixed) artifact as 5.4-SNAPSHOTS as I suppose it was copied from
> the current trunk... I haven't enough karma to fix that.
>
> Cheers
> --
> Massimo
> http://meridio.blogspot.com