Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Sten Roger Sandvik <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/04 22:51:20 UTC

Service rankings in HTTP whiteboard filters

Hi.

I am trying out the OSGi R6 whiteboard specification and the Felix
Http Whiteboard implementation of it. Since I have multiple filters
that should run in a specific order I need some sort of ordering.

I remeber that the old implementation used standard OSGi
"service.ranking" property to order filters within the chain. Cannot
seem to get this working for Felix Http Whiteboard 3.0.0.

Anyone else got this problem?

BR,
Sten Roger

Re: Service rankings in HTTP whiteboard filters

Posted by Sten Roger Sandvik <st...@gmail.com>.
Solved!

Just ignore this. Nothing wrong with the implementation. A little late
for me today and did a mistake registering the service.ranking as a
string istead as a Integer. A clear rookie mistake :-)

BR,
Sten Roger

Posted by Sten Roger Sandvik <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sten Roger Sandvik <st...@gmail.com>.