Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Renaud Richardet <re...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/17 01:36:14 UTC

issues with Xalan-2.7.0 [was: Re: questions concerning java libraries]

Hello,

I svn updated my Cocoon and experienced problems with Xalan (could'nt
log in). Is anybody experiencing the same (see stacktrace below)? I
could fix it by using the 2.6.1 version.

Thanks,
Renaud

My setup: ubuntu, java 1.4.2, jetty, cocoon-2.1.x, lenya-1.4.x

17:04:47.495 WARN!! Error for
/default/authoring/?lenya.usecase=ac.login&referrerQueryString=
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMResult.getNextSibling()Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;
at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.createResultContentHandler(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:199)
at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.setDocumentLocator(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:880)
at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.setDocumentLocator(AbstractXMLPipe.java:39)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.startEntity(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLVersionDetector.startDocumentParsing(Unknown
Source)
at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.excalibur.xml.impl.JaxpParser.parse(JaxpParser.java:296)

--
Renaud Richardet
COO America

Re: issues with Xalan-2.7.0 [was: Re: questions concerning java libraries]

Posted by Oliver Schalch <ol...@wyona.com>.
Antonio Gallardo said the following on 17.08.2005 15:46:
> Renaud Richardet wrote:
>
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> javax.xml.transform.dom.DOMResult.getNextSibling()Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;
>
> Seems to be an endorsed lib problem. Try to copy to you java endorsed
> lib the jars in $COCOON_HOME/lib/endorsed (5 jars) and let me know if
> you still have some problems.

I have similiar problems, because I need for a special publication with
Lenya 1.2.x the Cocoon-Branch 2.1.x, after the last svn up, i have also
that MethodError, I had a shout in dev@cocoon:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40cocoon.apache.org/msg33630.html

Just FYI,
Oliver

Re: issues with Xalan-2.7.0 [was: Re: questions concerning java libraries]

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.