Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2013/02/08 09:42:36 UTC

Problems with Running OM 2.x

I locate the folder C:\red5, and run the script "red5.bat" and "red5-debug.bat" as directed by installation document. But it didn't work.

Re: Problems with installing OM 2.1 on postgresql

Posted by mi...@eledia.de.
Hello Maxim,

now with the Revision 1444312 (the change of the table name 'user' to
'om_user') the installation of OM succeed with postgresql.

Thank you!
Michael

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: file not found

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
please use binary distribution from here:
https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/

for ex.
https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/singlewebapp/dist/apache-openmeetings-2.1.0.r1444991-11-02-2013_2323.tar.gz

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

file not found

Posted by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Problems with Running OM 2.x

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Open a cmd shell navigate/cd to the directory where the red5 bat is and run
it by typing red5.bat and hitting enter. The console will stay open and
will probably print an error like "no Java found"

Sebastian