Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/06 08:52:53 UTC

Board report of Apache ServiceComb

Hi Team,
Here is the board report of Apache ServiceComb. Please let me know if
you have any question about it.

The mission of Apache ServiceComb is the creation and maintenance of software
related to a microservice framework that provides a set of tools and components
to make development and deployment of cloud applications easier.

## Issues:
None.

## Membership Data:
Apache ServiceComb was founded 2018-10-17 (2 years ago)
There are currently 25 committers and 20 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is 5:4.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was MabinGo on 2019-10-09.
- No new committers. Last addition was ChinX on 2020-05-27.

## Project Activity:
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.1.2 was released on 2020-10-30.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.1.1 was released on 2020-08-13.
ServiceComb Java Chassis 2.1.0 was released on 2020-07-01.

## Community Health:
Java Chassis project is keeping moving, but other subprojects are in
the maintenance state. There are big drops on the issues and dev
mailing list.
As we are using the Github issue to interact with users, the github
issue metrics look good.
There is about a 15% increase in the code contributors.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem