Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Farid Izem <fa...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/06 18:41:10 UTC

cvs2svn

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a cvs repository onto a subversion repository.
Using cvs2svn, i'm able to convert repositories but one omy cvs
repository failed to convert.

I'm faciong the following error :
 * ERROR '/home/test/cvs_data/repository/file.lov,v' is not a valid ,v file.

Any idea on how i can solve this issue ?

Kind Regards,

Farid

Re: cvs2svn

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 14:41, Farid Izem <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to convert a cvs repository onto a subversion repository.
> Using cvs2svn, i'm able to convert repositories but one omy cvs
> repository failed to convert.
>
> I'm faciong the following error :
>  * ERROR '/home/test/cvs_data/repository/file.lov,v' is not a valid ,v file.
>
> Any idea on how i can solve this issue ?

You'll probably have better luck asking on the cvs2svn mailing list at
http://cvs2svn.tigris.org/servlets/ProjectMailingListList