Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk> on 2007/05/09 14:31:33 UTC

Wicket Stuff commit access

want to be able to commit to the gmap contrib...

Re: Wicket Stuff commit access

Posted by "Philip A. Chapman" <pc...@pcsw.us>.
You have to guess!

--
Philip A. Chapman

Desktop and Web Application Development:
Java, .NET, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL
Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP

Re: Wicket Stuff commit access

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
weee:)

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
No Actually dont need the 1.5 version.. But thats also up to Iulian..

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.
Hi Eelco

I need to maintain a 1.4 version aswell as the 1.5 version, as our
customer sadly are running 1.4. How are this best done, should I create
another branch or?

If I look in the "plain" wicket trunk I can see that you first tell what
jdk it is, should wicket stuff be the same?'

regards Nino

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
You're in.

Posted by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk>.