Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christoph Schmid <se...@s-c-h.de> on 2014/10/20 15:29:24 UTC

camel-jclouds: StackOverflowError if body is FileInputStreamCache

Hi all,

I think I found a bug in the camel-jclouds implementation (tested in version
2.10.7 and 2.14.0)
If the body of the message an instance of FileInputStreamCache, the
Converter
toPayload(InputStream is, Exchange exchange)
in
org.apache.camel.component.jclouds.JcloudsPayloadConverter
runs into an endless recursion.

The following test case produces the error (add to the
JcloudsBlobStoreProducerTest)

    @Test
    public void testBlobStorePutFileInputStreamCache() throws
InterruptedException, CamelExecutionException, IOException {
        MockEndpoint mockEndpoint = resolveMandatoryEndpoint("mock:results",
MockEndpoint.class);
        mockEndpoint.expectedMessageCount(1);

        File f = File.createTempFile("temp", ".txt");
        FileInputStreamCache fis = new FileInputStreamCache(f);
        template.sendBody("direct:put", fis);

        mockEndpoint.assertIsSatisfied();
    }

I ran into this issue when trying to send files (1MB) i got from camel-jetty
to camel-jclouds.

Re: camel-jclouds: StackOverflowError if body is FileInputStreamCache

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It’s a bug of Camel, I just created a JIRA[1] for it.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-7935

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.