Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Chris Drome <cd...@oath.com> on 2017/08/15 20:09:04 UTC

please help unsubscribing from mailing lists

I am currently subscribed to all three Hive mailing lists (user, dev,
commits) using cdrome@yahoo-inc.com.

I'm trying to unsubscribe from these lists, but am no longer able to send
emails from my old cdrome@yahoo-inc.com account.

Is there anyone who can help me unsubscribe from these mailing lists?

Much appreciated.

chris

Re: please help unsubscribing from mailing lists

Posted by Chris Drome <cd...@oath.com>.
Thanks Alan. That did the trick.

Posted by Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>.