Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Fernand Vanrie <so...@pmgroup.be> on 2012/05/22 11:18:37 UTC

Need confirmation on PDF export

After installing 3.4 based on a 3.3 On Windows XP there is no difference
between Export to PDF directly and the export with PDF-settings. For
both menu items there is no PDF-settings menu.
When using the Export menu item, there is only 1 choise: PDF (same as
for PDF export directly)
Do i file a  issue ? or do i have to look else where to correct this
Menu items ?

Greetz

Fernand

Re: Need confirmation on PDF export

Posted by Reizinger Zoltán <zr...@hdsnet.hu>.
2012.05.24. 17:28 keltezéssel, Fernand Vanrie írta:
> Zoltán,
>
> Indeed on windows 7 it install with a setup dialog for the PDF export.
>
> the cheksum for mi install is ok ,
>
> have to find  a other XP machine  who's is working correct on 3.3 and
> redo the install to find out if it was may already wrong on mi 3.3 ?
>
> any idea how i can repair this thing manualy, i supose, to change or
> deleteting some xcu (configuartion) files ?
Ferdinand,
User profile rename could help you:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426
Zoltan

Posted by Fernand Vanrie <so...@pmgroup.be>.
Zoltán,

Posted by Reizinger Zoltán <zr...@hdsnet.hu>.

Posted by RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com>.
2012/5/22 Fernand Vanrie <so...@pmgroup.be>:
> Zoltán,
>
> I am using US Englisch,
>
> at home i have a frech install on windows 7 i check there also
>
> how do i  check the install set integrity ?

With checksums:

http://www.openoffice.org/download/checksums/3.4.0_checksums.html

at the bottom of that page you have some tips about how to use those
codes. You can also use this firefox extension

Regards
Ricardo

Re: Need confirmation on PDF export

Posted by Fernand Vanrie <so...@pmgroup.be>.