Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/02 02:49:07 UTC

[m2 book] I don't get the same result when generating site.

At the end of chapter 3, when I generate the proficio's site, I get
$menu.getAttribute(
"name" ) references in the side menu instead of "About proficio" and
"Project documentation" menus. Is that normal ? Does anyone know what may
have gone wrong ?

--
Sébastien Arbogast

The Epseelon Project : http://www.epseelon.net
Blog : http://sebastien-arbogast.epseelon.net
TagSpot : http://www.tagspot.org

Re: [m2 book] I don't get the same result when generating site.

Posted by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com>.
Oh and sorry, the two menu items refer to Maven stuff instead of proficio:

<menu name="Quick Links">
<item name="Features" href="/maven-features.html"/>
</menu>
<menu name="About Proficio">
<item name="What is Proficio?" href="/what-is-maven.html"/>
</menu>

instead of

<menu name="Quick Links">
<item name="Features" href="/proficio-features.html"/>
</menu>
<menu name="About Proficio">
<item name="What is Proficio?" href="/what-is-proficio.html"/>
</menu>

Posted by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com>.