Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/05 09:46:43 UTC

Time for BK 4.15.0 release ?

Hello,
from my point of view we are basically waiting for the completion of the
Gradle migration, then we are good to go with a possible 4.15.0 release.

We already committed many useful improvements.

There are also a few pending PRs that need review, and in general we have a
good backlog of PRs that are stuck or pending for comments/final review.

Thoughts ?

Enrico

Re: Time for BK 4.15.0 release ?

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Prashant,

Il giorno mar 5 ott 2021 alle ore 21:21 Prashant Kumar <
prashant.kumar.singh@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hello Enrico,
> We are trying gradle migration as soon as possible.
> But that being said, community should feel free to do 4.15.0 release
> without gradle by just
> reverting following two commits.
>
> https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2807
> https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2809
>
> Changes are quite localized and very simple, and should be quite easy to
> revert.

In my opinion we are not in a hurry for the release,
so I think that we can complete the Gradle migration work

Enrico

Re: Time for BK 4.15.0 release ?

Posted by Prashant Kumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Enrico,