Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Palumbo <ap...@outlook.com> on 2015/01/02 04:45:21 UTC

Updated h2o dependency

I just pushed PR#68 from Michal Malohlava which updates the h2o artifact to 0.1.16.  Hopefully this should solve the problems people have been having with the h2o build. Could someone with a broken h2o build give it a try sometime?

Thanks,

Andy

Re: Updated h2o dependency

Posted by Anand Avati <av...@gluster.org>.
Andrew, I'm back from leave now now. I'll have a look later today.