Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Fan Xu <kf...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/22 01:20:00 UTC

run Cocoon in Resin 2..1.1 server

I can not start Cocoon with Resin 2.1.1 Server. I got a comiling exception
for sitmap compillation: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language
Exception: org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error
compiling sitemap_xmap

I would very appreciate if anyone can give me a clue for the problem.

Thank you in advance

Fan