Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Adam Sherman <ad...@tritus.ca> on 2001/10/03 14:48:16 UTC

Storing Files (Documentation Request)

I am becoming a bother!

Here's is my situation: I need to store large files in a database
(PostgreSQL), and be able to manipulate them. Files are coming in over
the web. (So as FileItems?) The classes Torque generates for me have
no mention of either getBytes or getBlob.

Can someone give me a *quick* overview of where to look for this
information? I'm new to Java as well as to Turbine.

Help!

Thanks,

A.

--
Adam Sherman
President & Technology Architect

Re: Storing Files (Documentation Request)

Posted by Adam Sherman <ad...@tritus.ca>.
On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 08:48:16AM -0400, Adam Sherman wrote:
> Here's is my situation: I need to store large files in a database
> (PostgreSQL), and be able to manipulate them. Files are coming in over
> the web. (So as FileItems?) The classes Torque generates for me have
> no mention of either getBytes or getBlob.

In an earlier post, someone mentioned that the TurbinePermission OM
used BLOBs to store user info, however I can't seem to find
them... Where does Torque put the generated Turbine OM?

Thanks,

A.