Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Suren Reddy <sk...@loginsoft.com> on 2016/05/03 07:41:17 UTC

Re: Regarding Version 2.3.1 - Waiting for reply from one week

--

Thanks
Suren Kokkanthi

Re: Regarding Version 2.3.1 - Waiting for reply from one week

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 2016-05-03 16:27, Suren Reddy wrote:
> Thanks David! This info helps. Yes I did email last week. No worries about
> it.
Your email(s) from last week were still stuck in the moderation queue, hence
never reached the mailing list until now (I just moderated them through).

I strongly suggest to subscribe to this mailing list [1] after which your email
will be delivered immediate in the future.

Regards, Ate

[1] http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/mail-lists.html

Posted by Suren Reddy <sk...@loginsoft.com>.
Thanks David! This info helps. Yes I did email last week. No worries about
it.

On Tue, 3 May 2016 at 7:47 PM, David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> Hi Suren,
>
> This is the first email I’ve seen from you. Are you sure that you are
> subscribed to the mailing lists correctly?
>
> Good timing, as we actually started the release process yesterday.  I
> suspect it should be ready by early next week, but a release candidate will
> be ready sooner
>
> We will make formal announcements once it is officially released.
>
> > On May 2, 2016, at 10:41 PM, Suren Reddy <sk...@loginsoft.com>
> wrote:
> >

> >> Dear Jetspeed Dev group-
> >> We see that version 2.3.1 was supposed to be released in March but we
> >> don't see a update in the site to download latest version. Can you
> please
> >> tell us when it will happen.
> >>
> >> If not can i get a download link for the same. I am waiting for reply
> from
> >> past 1 week.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> Suneetha
> >>
> > --
> >
> > Thanks
> > Suren Kokkanthi
>
> --

Thanks
Suren Kokkanthi

Re: Regarding Version 2.3.1 - Waiting for reply from one week

Posted by David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Hi Suren,