Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Rajan, Jeffy" <je...@merck.com> on 2000/11/28 16:16:12 UTC

Problem with .do

I am trying to run struts-example. Every time I try to register with the
MailReader Demo App, I get the following error

Error: 400
Location: /struts-example/editRegistration.do
Invalid path was requested

In Apache httpd.conf, I have the following line included
include /jakarta-tomcat/conf/apache.conf

My apache.conf is pasted below. Please can someone tell me what the problem
could be.
Thanx.

LoadModule jserv_module modules/ApacheModuleJServ.dll
ApJServManual on
ApJServDefaultProtocol ajpv12
ApJServSecretKey DISABLED
ApJServMountCopy on
ApJServLogLevel notice

ApJServDefaultPort 8007

AddType test/jsp .jsp
AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp
AddHandler jserv-servlet do

Alias /struts-documentation C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\struts-documentation
<Directory "C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\struts-documentation">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /struts-documentation/servlet /struts-documentation
<Location /struts-documentation/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /examples C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\examples
<Directory "C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\examples">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /examples/servlet /examples
<Location /examples/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /test C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\test
<Directory "C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\test">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /test/servlet /test
<Location /test/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

Alias /struts-example C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\struts-example
<Directory "C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\struts-example">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
ApJServMount /struts-example/servlet /struts-example
<Location /struts-example/WEB-INF/ >
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

ApJServMount /servlet /ROOT

Re: Problem with .do

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
"Rajan, Jeffy" wrote:

> AddHandler jserv-servlet do

You need a period before the "do" in this line:

    AddHandler jserv-servlet .do

Craig