Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/09 22:53:00 UTC

Commit Access

Hey all,

I've just signed my cla, but it appears that I need to be voted in/have
commit access before I can be assigned issues on jira. Please let me know
if there are any more steps that I need to go through before I can do this.

--
Timothy Kim

Re: Commit Access

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:53 PM, Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just signed my cla, but it appears that I need to be voted in/have
> commit access before I can be assigned issues on jira. Please let me know
> if there are any more steps that I need to go through before I can do this.

The standard process of earning committership in an Apache project is
through contributions, see [1].

I notice you've already have some related work on GitHub. Are you
planning to contribute that stuff to Cordova? I don't see a related CB
issue, pull request (at [2]) or post to callback-dev@ yet.

A few good contributions should quickly earn you (or any other
contributor) direct commit access.

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks/pulls

BR,