Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by ra...@accenture.com on 2015/09/17 04:50:21 UTC

Zookeeper Connection Error-zxid

Hi,

We are just starting to use Kafka. And we are trying to accomplish a very basic setup. Single Zookeeper with 3 Kafka brokers all on the same server.
Initially this setup worked well and we were able to run our application. Our application ran into a recursive error and the log files kept appending errors and we ran out of disk space.
This made the Zookeeper server crash. Kafka brokers were still running and unable to find zookeeper instance. We then had to force kill the Kafka processes.
We removed all the Kafka-logs and Zookeeper folders. Now when we try to start Zookeeper again we are running into the following errors
Refusing session request for client /127.0.0.1:27153 as it has seen zxid 0x8f2 our last zxid is 0x0 client must try another server (org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZooKeeperServer)

I have tried a lot to look for a solution but couldn't find any. If anybody has any solution to this issue please let us know

Thanks
Rajashree

www.accenture.com